The Fall Book Sale is fast approaching!
|Friday||September 9, 2016||Member’s Day||10 am – 4:30 pm|
|Saturday||September 10, 2016||Open to Public||10 am – 4:30 pm|
|Sunday||September 11, 2016||Open to Public||1:00 pm – 4:30 pm|
|Friday||September 16, 2016||Half Price||10 am – 4:30 pm|
|Saturday||September 17, 2016||Half Price||10 am – 4:30 pm|
|Saturday||September 24, 2016||$6 per box||10 am – 4:30 pm|
100,000 gently used books, DVDs, CDs and LPs
Approximately 98% are private donations, 2% ex lib.
Something for everyone:
- mass paper
- Art and Coffee Table Books
- Children’s Books
- and lots more!
Average price $0.50 to $5.00. Art, coffee table and collectible can be higher.
Cash and checks only, please.
Located at 1940 Spartanburg Highway, Hendersonville, NC 28792
(Next to Dollar General store):
Book sale volunteers needed:
Our volunteers are already hard at work getting ready for our 2016 September book sale.
Once again volunteers are needed for the following dates:
• Friday, 9/9 from 10 AM to 4:30 PM
• Saturday, 9/10 from 10 AM to 4:30 PM
• Sunday 9/11 from 1 PM to 4:30 PM
• Friday, 9/16 from 10 AM to 4:30 PM
• Saturday, 9/17 from 10 AM to 4:30 PM
• Saturday 9/24 from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Friday and Saturday shifts are: 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM; 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM; and 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM.
• People to staff the Cashier Stations. There are teams of three people:
◦ One person to call out the prices
◦ One person to add them up on a calculator
◦ One Person on the cash register (we will train you how to use the cash registers)
• People to help move boxes of books to the shelves or out to cars
• 2 greeters at each set of doors to hand out boxes and collect exit passes
• People to help with parking (from 8:30 AM to noon)
IT IS NOT TOO EARLY TO SIGN UP. Please email or call me to sign up or to ask any questions.
Summer Reading Programs for Children and Teens!