Become a Friend of the Library!
Government funding pays only a portion of the Library’s operating expenses. As a
friend, you help build a strong Library system that:
- Helps children develop a love of reading
- Provides individuals, organizations and businesses free access to vital information resources
- Educates and broadens the horizons of all its patrons
The Friends of the Henderson County Public Library welcomes new members. There are several levels of membership:
Individual – $10 per year
Family / Couple – $15.00 per year
Family Patron – $25.00 per year
Family Life – $150.00
The Friends of The Henderson County Public Library is a 501c3 non-profit, so your membership and donations are tax-deductible.
Download FOL Membership Form
Mail the form to Friends of HCPL, P.O. Box 2317, Hendersonville, NC 28791
or drop the form off at the main library lobby in the Friends mail box.
Questions? Email Membership@friendsofthehcpl.org
As a Friend, you receive these benefits:
- Access to the members-only Book Sale day
- The Link Newsletter with information about the Library and the Friends
- A vote at the Friends’ annual meeting in November
- Invitations to special Library and Friends programs
- A forum in which to advocate on behalf of the Library
- Knowing the whole community benefits from your contribution