We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit, dedicated to culturally enriching our community by promoting and supporting the Henderson County Public Library.
Promoting the library:
- Monthly, we publish the Link, a monthly newsletter devoted to the events occurring at the Library
- We present free cultural programming year-round for the community held at the Library and branches.
Supporting the library:
- Most of our annual fundraising is derived from donated books. Twice a year—one weekend in May and three weekends in September—we hold book sales at our site at 1940 Spartanburg. On a much smaller scale, we also sell books in the lobbies of our libraries, and on Amazon.
- At all times, we encourage financial donations—see our webpage about how to Donate.
o Financial support
The funds we raise are used to pay for:
- Programming—including the Summer Reading Program, attended by some 2500 kids county-wide
- Capital improvements and facilities upgrades.
BOOKS CHANGE LIVES! PLEASE JOIN US!